Monday, November 24, 2008

Ms Tinna

Dear Miss/Sir
I am writting this letter with due respect and heartful of tears since we have not known or meet ourselves previously I am asking for your assistance after I have gone through a webpage that speaks good of you. I want to find out if it's possible for you to deal with individual as to investment. My dear i will be so glad if you can allow me and lead me to the right channel towards your assistance to my situation now.I will make my proposal well known to you. I would like to use this opportunity to introduce myself to you. I am Miss Tinna Lammi 34yrs lady from Sierra Leone in west Africa,I am the daughter of late Dr Lammi Willi. My father Dr Lammi was the personal advicer to the former state Secretary who is now in exile, before the rebels attacked our house one early morning killing my mother and my father It was only me and my younger boy who`s 15 is alive now,I managed to make my way to MALAYSIA where i am under the UN staying as a refugee .
The main reason why I am contacting you now is to seek your assistance in the area of my future investment,I came to Malaysian with 5.2 million usa dollars fund that my late dady was sign to carry on a project before he pass away,Since am the only One left i have to use the help of the UN to move the fund here to malaysia with out the UN Knowing such amount of money is in the Luggage,Am still in the UN camp while know body have note am having such fund,
Please try and write back and i will let you know how to commincate with me in the camp.If you are honest to help me i can follow you to your country where i can have a better life.I will also let you know that i will want my younger brother to join us after leaving the UN camp here in malaysian,Is not easy for me here. I really need your help,I promise to give you 20% of the fund for anything that will cos you in moving to malaysia to meet with me,I do hope to hear from you soon,please state your self clear for me to understand vie my email: tinna.mmi@gmail.com
Regards,
Tinna

No comments: